ReAction Tree Trimming and Pruning
Proper trimming pruning is an art, thus it requires knowing what you are doing to achieve success. It is a skillful process, and if done improperly, it can carry consequences; so dont just trust any tree service, let the experts at ReAction Tree take care of it.
Trimming and Pruning:
- Crown Elevation / Clearance – Pruning lower branches from a tree in order to provide clearance for buildings, vehicles, pedestrians, and views.
- Crown Cleaning / Dead Wooding – Pruning dead, broken, diseased, crowded, weakly attached and low-vigor branches from the crown of a tree. Unless otherwise noted on the proposal, all cleaning will be of branches 2 inches in diameter or greater.
- Crown Thinning – Selective pruning to increase light penetration and air movement through the crown. Thinning opens the foliage of a tree, reduces weight on heavy limbs, and helps retain the tree’s natural shape.
- Crown Reduction – Pruning to reduce the size of a tree, often for clearance of utility lines and structures. Reducing the height or spread of a tree is best accomplished by pruning back the leaders and branch terminals to lateral branches that are large enough to assume the terminal role. In most cases, a single branch or group of branches can be reduced to accomplish the pruning objective. Compared to topping, reduction helps maintain the form and structural integrity.
- Crown Restoration – Selective pruning to improve the structure, form, and appearance of trees that have been damaged, topped, or vandalized.